Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Websites

I had a pretty uneventful evening so I don't have much to report. So instead I am going to share a couple of website I like.

Pandora
Pandora is an online music service that plays songs based on the songs you have told it you like. It goes off of rhythm, beats, etc. Give it a try.

Meebo
Meebo is a web based messaging system that allows you to be signed on to MSN, Yahoo, AOL, ICQ, and others at the same time from one window. I spend a lot of time on here chatting during the work week.

From Life's Little Instruction Book, Volume II

512 - Believe in Love at first sight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. But however I typed a name, the same song by Wildelife always comes up... hmmm... marketing?

I hope you have a peaceful day today!

swirly girl said...

I've been using pandora fr awhile, then I got the pod, and i have since tossed pandora out on her ass. I really should think about pulling her up, outta the gutter.

Just Me said...

Shigeki- That is strange. I am sure someone has paid some big money for that. Did you play the song?

Swirly Girl - I love P, pick her back up. They have actually improved their song selection over the last few months. They use to not have any spanish music and now that is all I listen to. I love it.