Thursday, March 02, 2006

Crush from the past

I may not dislike myspace as much as I thought. I got a message yesterday from a guy I use to crush on in college. He was in my Spanish class and we never really talked much but he was friends with one of my friends so we were introduced once.

After graduation we would run into each other at the gay bars and we were always very excited to see each other but we never really exchanged names, numbers, email addresses, or body fluids contact information. The last time I saw him was about 2 years ago and he was moving to Minnesota or Wisconsin, I can't remember which. Anyway, he is back in town and we seem to be in touch now. All I need now is to figure out his name, give him my number, and schedule a dinner. I am pretty sure he has a boyfriend so it won't be going past that, it will just be nice to get to know him better.

6 comments:

Robert said...

But you're saying that he might NOT have a boyfriend... You're just guessing... And what if he has a secret crush on YOU? heh!

I guess you'll find out soon enough. All and all, may you two be good buds now that he's back in town!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't have to be an exclusive relationship, does it? Enjoy even if he's got his boy. Or am I being evil???

Martinez Family said...

Yeah. Getting his name might be a good starting point. Ya think?? Oy vey.

Just Me said...

Robert - I talked to him some more yesterday and he has a b/f of 3 years. The tree of us are now going to grab dinner next week :)

Shigeki - You are pure evil! But in a good way. :)

Fwmama - are you judging me?

hcpen said...

thats great...hope the three of u have tons of fun and a great meal!

KB said...

What does all this have to do with you not hating Myspace so much?