Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dreams, Random Comments and Updates

It's Thursday and I have never been so glad to see the weekend.

• I took most of the day off from work yesterday. I came into the office to create some reports for my vp and then I went home. It was a perfect day for being at home under the covers and sleeping. I am feeling a lot better today.

• I finished my paper yesterday. I submitted my rough draft for review last week and I got a note from my professor that said and I quote “Your paper sucks!” Well, maybe that’s not what he said but I can read between the lines so I made a lot of changes yesterday and I included a bunch of crap that will make him happy.

• I finish school in 2 weeks.

• Cirque du Soleil was on Tuesday. The show was very good, a bit different than other Cirque shows but it was still good. All of the alcohol I consumed before hand probably didn’t hurt either.

That’s all I have. I am spending the weekend with my family; I am going to my nephew’s soccer game.

Oh, I had another weird dream last night. My family (mother, father, little brother, maybe my brothers and sisters) were sitting in a theater along with other people. I can’t recall if we were watching something or listening to a speaker, it was probably the latter. My parents and I are in the front row and my little brother was a few rows back. I think I was a cop in my dream. For some reason my little brother took out a gun and wanted to shoot me. I, being a cop, told everyone to get down but nobody moved. I went down and was hiding behind the chairs and my brother was trying to shoot me but instead shot my father. We tried to stop the bleeding and all my dad wanted was a drink.
I don’t remember the rest but I do remember waking up and trying to figure out a way of shifting the blame away from my brother.

What do you think it means?
If someone you loved committed a crime would you try to protect them?

5 comments:

ça va pas la tête said...

I think being protective cant be seen from many perspectives . ;)

savante said...

Not that great with interpretation of dreams but I think you should keep your brother from guns.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Which Cirque du soleil was it? My favorite is O. :-) It was fantabulous. I am glad you enjoyed your "easy relaxing day". :-) YOu should be totally over the moon once the school is done. :-) Good luck!

Martinez Family said...

I'm too sick and drugged up to interpret dreams today. Damn sinus infection. And your paper couldn't be that bad. I helped you rewrite it, after all. Are you trying to ruin my rep??

Just Me said...

Laura - Cirque was completely differnet but I did enjoy it.

ça va pas la tête - I don't think I was being protective, I think I was being a coward by hiding. I don't know.

Paul - LOL You are right. I called my brother and told him my dream. he is not allowed to come any where near a gun.

Shigeki - It was Delirum. I haven't seen O but I want to see it next time I am in Vegas.

FW - Oh, you know may paper was bad. My profesor said so. He said and I quote "it sucks".