Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday Post 3

I know it has only been a couple of hours but I have some updates:

1. Do you remember the guy I talked about that was thinking of moving to my complex? Well, he isn't :) His bid was rejected. My friend told me this morning and I was a little sad because I had gotten use to the idea.

2. I just got a call from one of my friends and she is moving to Los Angeles. Her husband got a job there and now they are moving at the end of the month. I am happy for her because she loves it there but I am a little jealous because I am going to stay here.

3. I just took my Finance midterm and I totally rocked it out. And when I say I totally rock it I mean I didn't totally fail like I thought I was going to do. I think I will end up getting an 80 on the exam which is low, but it is a lot higher than I thought my grade was going to be.

4. I lost my hammer. I don't know where it is so I may have to go buy one today. I do have two Home Depot gift certificates so I will put them to good use.

5. I have a lot of gift certificates right now. When I moved and bought my condo some people gave me gift cards as a "congratulations on your new place" or "house warming" gift type of thing. Although I never had a house warming party. Isn't that nice?

I have more but I feel I should keep my rambling to 5 points. Any more would just be crazy.

No comments: