Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My inner Diva

I am trying to pin-point the exact day and time I become so absent minded. This morning as I am driving off to work I realize I forgot to comb my hair. I don't know if I mentioned this before or not but the last time I flew I lost my ticket 2 times before I had to board. Yeap, twice. The gate attendants were not very happy with me.

A lot of times I just chuck it up to my sleep deprived state but I will have to get it checked out eventually, alzheimer's runs in the family.

Speaking of sleep deprived, I stayed up until 12:30 watching the first two hour re-run of America's Next Top Model. Is anyone else watching this show? I am hooked! It could just be my inner diva trying to get out but I love it. I am going to make my prediction now and say that the two finalist will be Nnenna and Kari. But Nnenna will be the winner. I also think Wendy and Brooke are very pretty but I don't think they will win.

How about American Idol, is anyone watching that show? Does anyone else think Ryan Seacrest is annoying and immature? I don't really know who is going to win yet, I just know it will be one of the women. I am not to impressed with any of the guys so far.

Back to my sleep deprived state. So this morning I hit the snooze button for 30 minutes before I actually got out of bed. This is my morning routine, the alarm goes off every 5 minutes...I hit snooze...it goes off again...until I decide to get up. I use to be such a morning person, what happened to me?

P.S. My little brother is coming into town today and will be spending a couple of days with me. I am not sure what to do with a heterosexual 21 year old male. Any suggestions? I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon with a bunch of 'mos so I may take him to that and then to a straight happy hour afterwards. Suggestions please?

From Life's Little Instruction Book, Volume II

513 - Never laugh at anyone's' dreams.

9 comments:

Robert said...

I get forgetful too these days, yeah, that all started... mmm, don't quite remember...

Anyway, I was watching ANTM as well... Nnenna is gorgeous, but that's too obvious for her to win, no? That asian chick, god, what the heck was she doing [or not doing]?!? Asians are supposed to be smart, gdamnit!!! :-) But y'know, if it wasn't for Tyra, I wouldn't be watching that show. She's smart and tres hilarious!

Me don't watch AI! bleh! Anyway, I wouldn't know what to do with a hetero 21yo either!?! Wait, have you gotten enough sleep yet lately??

Martinez Family said...

I'm convinced that the majority of Americans are stumbling around in an absent-minded, sleep deprived state. It's a wonder that anything gets accomplished.

P.S. Why do you feel you need to entertain Little Brother? Seems like he's always done a good job keeping himself amused.

savante said...

Can't hate Ryan Seacrest... he might be irritating but he's occasionally cute!

Paul

porchmouse said...

I am completely addicted to ANTM as well. It stands for everything I'm against (I think) but I can't get enough of it. I can't believe you think Kari will be in the top 2...that's crazy...I think you're bang on with Nnenna though. I like Mollie Sue but I think they'll boot her based solely on height b/c we all know that's what they do...I also like Sara but who knows. Just watched this week's ep so I will not comment anymore until you watch. The makeover shows are always the best.

swirly girl said...

I get too embarrassed for other making an ass out of themselves for me to watch any type of "reality" crap. Because, I'm pretty sure that when it comes to shows like that, someone out there is laughing at their dreams.

ça va pas la tête said...

Ah snooze... Dont we just love it... I do the same as well whenever I need alarm clock to wake me up!

Anonymous said...

Before suspecting your possible disease, rest!! I think I'd done similar things when I was tired... I hope you get some nice quality time for yourself to refresh. :-)

Good day!

joey said...

I know exactly what to do with a heterosexual 21 yr old. Unfortunately, it probably isn't good advice for you, him being your brother and all ;)

Just Me said...

Robert - What is wrong with the Asian chick? Think she will be elimiated within the next 3 episodes. I am going to stick with my prediction that Nnenna will win.

I got some sleep last night, but I am going to work on that some more this weekend. ;)

SM - He is my little brother, of couse I have to entertain him. We had a good time while he was in town.

Paul - Ryan is cute I just can't stand his attitude. Maybe I can overlook the attitude for the looks.

Sue - I didn't watch on Wednesday b/c I was out with my little brother. I need a recap.

SG - Yea, we are laughing but with them not at them. No, but seriously, I am not laughing at them, I am actually chearing some of them on.

ça va pas la tête said - I think the snooze button is the greatest invention EVER.

Shigeki - I am sure you are right, I probably just need a nice vacation in Hawaii :) How is your vacation going?

Joey - Yea, that is not the best thing to do with my little brother. Perhaps someone else's little brother but not mine.