Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday

Friday could not have come soon enough. I am so ready for this week to be over, although I do have a lot going on this weekend. It will still be better than being at work.

What do you have going on this weekend? Anything fun? Exciting?

I don't really have much to report today so I am gong to post this conversation I had with my co-worker as we were walking out to our cars yesterday afternoon.

J: Did you see the job opening at IBM?
Me: No, what is it for?
J: It's a sales consultant for their trade compliance software and the best part is that you can live anywhere you want.
Me: Oh, I couldn't do sales.
J: Why not? You have a great personality.
Me: Yea, but I hate people.
J: That is a good point. I hate people too.

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Sales sucks. I've been offered a couple of sales jobs. But I just couldn't do it. Too much schmoozing and b.s.

Robert said...

Yeah, it's true... people are just so weird sometimes... :-) Hoping you a fantastic weekend Cesar!!!

xoxo!

Rick Bettencourt said...

This is good. Like the little quip. Found you through Bedtime Stories of Gay Doctor.

Bandit Talks

savante said...

Exactly the reason why I hide from people in the operating theatre.

Paul