Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday Post 2

Yea, so today is going to be a multiple post day. Mainly because I am delirious.

So I always have the most interesting conversations with my friend KB (see link on the side). This morning she calls me and gives me some GREAT news and to ask me for advice and in my delirium I am not really being very helpful so she tells me "Where you even listening? It's like I am speaking with a heterosexual male today." I love my KB (except when she doesn't call me back).

Did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy last night? I missed the first 20 minutes because a friend was over at my house, can anyone tell me what happened during the first 20 minutes? Anyone?

4 comments:

porchmouse said...

Ahhhh you beat me to it. I'm taking my sick day and rewatching the entire season one. Complete bliss even the second time around.

KB said...

You know what I find funny about you? You always get the words "Where and were" mixed up. I remember the days you used to call me at P1 and ask me to clarify which one is which. What I actually said was, "Were you even listening?" Not Where. tee hee hee.

You make me feel so good some days. You tell my I'm wittie, and other days you knock me down by telling my how bad a friend I am. So I don't like the phone? Is that a death sentence or something? :o)

I love Christina. She rocks!

Dr. McDreamy is starting to get on my nerves! I predict that he winds up shebangin' with Dr. Grey on the cliffhanger episode for next season. Mark my words!

Topher said...

Ya know, there's also a site you can go to to download episodeds of Grey's Anatomy as it comes out. I just discovered the show very recently after buying the Season 1 set, less than a month ago, and has loved it ever since. I had to get caught up and downloading was my only resort.

Just Me said...

Chico - Thanks for the update. I need to get tivo.

Sue - Grey's Anatomy is my favorite new show. I can't wait until Sundays so I can watch it.

KB = you are a good friend KB. Even when we are mad at each other and we are fighting. :)

Kris - Don't you just love the show? I can't get enough of it either. I will try to figure out what the site is so I can see the shows.