Sunday, March 26, 2006

Check out the competition

Yea, so today is another multiple-post day. I just wanted to update on my weekend.

I really wanted to concentrate on my paper this weekend so I didn't make any plans but sometimes life has its own little plans. On Saturday I decided to go to the office and get some school work done because I knew that if I stayed home I would get distracted and ignore my paper. I did manage to get a lot done which was cool.
Saturday afternoon was a completely different story. I ended up running errands with a friend and Saturday night was totally wasted. I ended up going out to the bars with this guy I know. We use to kind of see each other...now we are just friends(?). But here's a funny story for you, while we were at the club we ran into this guy I am kind of seeing (notice how I only kind of see guys)and they were both totally sizing each other up. It was kind of funny and cute at the same time. I quickly got the situation under control and I was able to prevent a bar fight (O.K. I am exaggerating A LOT...there was never really a threat of a bar fight). But it was a little flattering... it was all over little ol' me. Today I got a call from the guy guy we ran into asking me if I was dating the guy I was there with.

The plan for next weekend - Go out, celebrate the completion of my finance paper, and get drunk! Anybody want to join me?

2 comments:

ça va pas la tête said...

yes, I would love to join you in your quest to get drunk. heheheh

KB said...

I think you need to start proofreading your blogs. You're starting to studder.

"Today I got a call from the guy guy we ran into"