Friday, March 17, 2006

Let me see you One Two Step

I had an interesting evening last night. I had a meeting for the non-profit where I drank way to much. Afterwards I went over to the Round Up for a little country dancing. They have classes on Thursdays to teach you how to dance so a few of the people I was with wanted to go. I gave it a good try and I was very unsuccessful. I am not very coordinated when it comes to dancing with other people or doing line dancing. But I did try. I am thinking about going back next week and trying it again, although I would really much rather take some Salsa lessons.

I am not sure what I am doing this weekend. I am going to watch a play but I am not really sure what it's all about.

What do you have going on this weekend?



From Life's Little Instruction Book, Volume II

533 - Create a little signal only your wife knows so that you can show her you love her across a crowded room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does sound like fun. :-) Salsa is really really sexy. ooohhh... I am dancing with Ricky Martin in my head. I am absolutely sure that practice makes you a perfect dancer. No sweat even if you couldn't catch up. It will come. :-) Have a fantabulous weekend!

porchmouse said...

I'm in the middle of another lovely day of work...bah! The weekend was so so. Ricky Martin makes me laugh...I do always feel like dancing though when I hear him as well. Tonight is the final curling game for the Brier. Lucky for me it's in a time zone way behind me so I will get home in time to sit and soak it up. You must think I am nuts for writing about curling all the time. Am I falling into every Canadian stereotype that ever existed? Oh well.

Just Me said...

Shigeki - I am going again on Thursday to give it another shot. I will report on my progress. I took a salsa class with my friend KB and it was a lot of fun.

Sue - Why do you laugh at Ricky?
You are not falling into a Canadian stereotype. I love Canadians, I worked with Canadians for almost 7 years and they were the most pleasant people to deal with (for the most part).
I saw curling for the first time during the olympics, I must say, it is interesting.