Sunday, March 26, 2006

Break me off, show me what you are worth

I signed up for classes and I am pretty excited about the classes I am taking over the summer trimester. I know, I know its very dorky to be excited about classes but both of the classes sound pretty interesting. I am taking a process mapping and a negotiations class.
They should both be pretty easy but I am really looking forward to the process mapping class. I just found out that this guy I know is going to be in my negotiations class. He is a nice guy but can be a bit overbearing so I have already told him I will NOT be sitting next to him. I know it was kind of rude but if I sit next to him I won't pay attention and I really want to keep my GPA up just in case I decide to go to law school.

O.K. so here is the story that goes with the title. Sunday morning I was working on my paper (yes still) and I sent one of my friends a text message asking him how to calculate a companies tax rate. I get a call back, we chit chat for a few minutes and he say "I will help you but you have to break me off, it's been a while." I thought he was kidding so I went along with it and I said "Sure, if that is what it takes to finish my paper." We talked some more about what kind of help I need and just for the sake of clarification I said "I was joking about breaking you off, you know that right" to which he replied "I wasn't".
So here is the question for the day, when is it O.K. to use sex to get what you want? Is it ever O.K?

For those of you who don't know what break me off means, click here.

Just for the record, I would not have sex just because he helped me on my paper.
I promise to stop talking about this damn paper on Thursday. After that day I will no mention it again unless I get a really bad grade :)

4 comments:

swirly girl said...

I'm sorry...is he cute? would you have sex with him if a paper wasn't involved?

Are you actually gonna pass up on sex?

does this comment make me sound slutty?

ça va pas la tête said...

hmmmm it's not ok if there is no 1 million attached to it. ;) I am just kidding. ;)

Martinez Family said...

What are you talking about? Married folks always trade sexual favors for things we need or want done. No shame in it. No siree.

KB said...

You know what? It's not wrong until all the people who do it out there agree to stop doing it, otherwise, some lazy bastard that gives good head or something is always going to come along and steal the good jobs, or whatever it is you want from you. You got to play the game. Good guys finish last man!