Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Weekend

I took Friday off to relax a little. I didn't really do much during the day, I just ran errands and I took a loooong nap. It was great. Friday afternoon I went to a screening of East Side Story that the gay group I belong to sponsored.

If you missed it, the movie will be showing again at the Dallas LGBT film festival, Outtakes. The director and the main actor where both there and the main actor is HOT. Unfortunately he is straight but he is still good eye candy.


Today I just had an overwhelming feeling to go see my family. Not sure what it was but I felt like something was missing so I went to FW and hanged out with my friend
SM and later with my sister and her kids.

I am just staying home tonight. I am walking for the AIDS LifeWalk.


Future Post:
The owner of a restaurant I go to is trying to set me up on a date.

2 comments:

Topher said...

That's nice you just had the urge to see your family.

Just Me said...

Yea it was great. I hadn't seen them in a few days.