Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Gay Advise

I received a message earlier today from my friend Sussy Q and it said "Call me back, I need gay advice."

With Sussy I always know it is going to be something strange. So I call her back:

Me: Why do you need gay advice?
Sussy: A guy told me I look like a lesbian, is that a compliment?

This is the same girl that calls me and ask "have you been thinking about me? I know you want me!"
To which I always reply, "The only way I would ever like you is if you grew a penis and had a better personality."

So she calls me and leaves me messages saying "C, how can I grow a penis?"

I guess I can't give her gay advice.

3 comments:

KB said...

I'm totally pissed. I haven't even gotten passed the first sentence, but I'm totally pissed. You've betrayed me CR and I demand that you remedy the problem immediately.

Who is Sussy Q, and why have you given her OUR little catch phrase for his name?! Do you not remember the memories we've made with that?! Have you forgotten all the sweaty passion we've shared over that phrase? All the torture, pain, and expense we've had over that phrase... Is this how you comemorate your memories? Is it?! How could you do this to me CR? How?! I don't know how I could ever get past this dishonor. WHY? WHY? WHY?

KB said...

Hey sussy. I've tried to bribe him with a strap on when I was hard up for loving. He couldn't even do it to help a friend out. So take it from another fem friend of his. You might as well stop trying. It won't happen.

ça va pas la tête said...

CR, I want you also.