Friday, September 01, 2006

Several things

Three of my third cousins got in touch with me over the last 3 days. They are all sisters, two of their are twins. I think one of them is a lesbian. I am not sure yet but we are going to get together when I come back in town and she is taking me to one of the gay bars :)

I am not sure if she knows I am gay or not and I am not sure if she is going because she is a lesbian or because she has gay friends. I can't wait to find out.

I am going out of town tomorrow morning for the long weekend (most places are closed on Monday in the U.S. for Labor day). I will post some pictures when I return.

My finger isn't broken. The swelling has gone down but it is still very sore and I can't really use it.

5 comments:

savante said...

Just amazed that you're in contact with your third cousins! Whoa!

Topher said...

Interesting....Enjoy the weekend! I'm sure you should be in that other city by now.

Robert said...

A good few pictures of you, me hopes! Glad about your finger not being broken. Did you put your finger on something? :-) :-(

Have a great trip!

ENVY said...

heheheh i was worried about that finger of yours...thank God its safe:P
Having someone in your family being a lesbian will be a good thing i suppose, specially if you are close...I have someone in my family who's gay too i can't wait to see him and share stories with him...He's in Australia...
envy

Just Me said...

Paul - I have so much family and we keep track of all of them, even the ones I don't know.
We use to be close when we were growing up but as we got older we just lost touch.

Kris - I had a great time :)

Robert - I put my finger in a little splinter/type thingy. It feels so much better now. Alsmot back to normal. and I didn't take any pictures :(

Envy - It would be cool. I can finally have someone to talk to at all of the family gatherings.