Friday, September 22, 2006

Birthday Parties--or Hapy Hours in My Case

A friend and I are celebrating our birthday's together on Tuesday, the 3rd--a day before her birthday and 4 days before mine. If we know you and thought you were cool or nerdy enough, we invited you.

Don't have your feelings hurt if:

1. Your coolness or nerd ratio were too low to garner invite. There are plenty of Happy Hours you can hit on a Tuesday.

2. You live outside of the Dallas/FW area. We didn't really think you'd want make a special trip.

3. We don't know you.

However if we did, by some crazy oversight, forget you send me an email and I promise to rectify the situation.

(This was taken from Swirly Girl's post. Check her site out)(and Yes, that is who I am sharing my b-day with).

5 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Uh, hello??? What about ME???

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun party. Anything big planning?

KB said...

I am soooo tired of your segragtory ways! You didn't invite me either! Maybe I would have flown the 1000 miles to spend your day with you. Bastard.


OK. just kidding about the bastard part. Are you going to meet me on the 13th or not?

Anonymous said...

Calm down, calm down! We actually haven't sent said invite yet.

porchmouse said...

I was totally going to come. Drat. The Moncton to Dallas commute is worth it...ha ha