Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Post 1

(I am getting creative with my titles!)

So this is going to be a multiple post day...maybe. I haven't blogged in a while.

This past weekend was our pride weekend. Unfortunately it rained so I don't have any pictures of half-naked men to share. The parade still happened though and I got soaking wet. It was fun though and I was surprised to see so many people out there.

I was off on Monday and Tuesday. I don't remember what I did on Monday but I am sure it was alright.

Tuesday I ran around all day. I went to Fort Worth to see my mom and also met up with my old co-workers for lunch. Which was great because I haven't seen them in a while. And I also met up with some friends from high school. I will write a separate post about that.

Things are going well though. Life is good. How is your world treating you?

No comments: