Saturday, September 09, 2006

And you were there, and you were there

He was in my dreams last night and I don't really know why. I haven't talked to him in months, actually, I just spoke to him twice.

I met Levi about 3 months ago at a party and we immediately hit it off. We talked for a couple of hours getting to know each other and ignoring the rest of the guest at the party. After a couple of hours we decided to leave the party and go somewhere were we could sit down and talk without interruptions. We went to a coffee shop and talked for hours. There was chemistry. There were sparks.

The shop was closing so we decided to go on our way, we said our goodbyes, exchanged numbers, and gave each other a goodnight kiss. A few days later I called him but I never heard back from him.

He called me about a month later and wanted to get together for dinner. I was a little hesitant at first but decided to meet up with him. His first question was, "Are you wondering why I didn't call you?" and of course I was but by then I had already had a bad first impression so I decided not to pursue it.

Everything went well, we talked, laughed, and had a great time. He talked about how great we would be together, etc, etc. But never called again.

I hadn't thought about him until he popped in my dreams last night.

6 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Have you called him?

porchmouse said...

Hmm...that is sad. Dreams say a lot so he is definitely still on your mind, even though you maybe weren't aware of it until you had your dream. If it's meant to be you will see each other again and the sparks will still be flying. :)

porchmouse said...

a few hours later...I have this thought...

WAIT! What am I saying? This is a sign. If he meant that much to you, you need to call him. If it doesn't work out, screw it...but if it does...well it does...

Just Me said...

Demara - Welcome to my blog.
And I agree that is sad but I am okay.

SM - I haven't called him. I wasn't planning on it...until I read Sue's comment.

Sue - Maybe you are right. I should call him and see what happenes. I just think he is a bit flaky and I don't want to start thinks off on the wrong foot. Know what I mean?

KB said...

People are weird. Don't give him the time of day when he calls again. And he will call again because you're fabulous!

ça va pas la tête said...

I would have pursuit the reason, so that I can 'RIP' him . lol but you know what is best for yourself, CR