Friday, September 08, 2006

New Music Friday

I have been listening to a lot of music lately so I want to share some of the music with you guys on Friday's. I am sure you have heard some of these artist but some will be new to you. Check them out.

1. Earn My Affection by Amel Larrieux
This is my favorite song right now. It reminds me of a beautiful man I know, who is a mess and hopefully he is working on improving his issues. Unfortunately the site doesn't have this song on it but there are other songs you can listen to. The lyrics say "You've got to earn my affection, put your back into it....Don't make me loose all my self respect, I ain't desperate yet...You're a beautiful mess..." I love the lyrics and her voice.


2. 1 Thing by Amerie
This is an old song but I still love it. I wish she would come out with another CD soon.

No comments: