Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My 4 City Texas Tour

I was a little hesitant about the trip but I had a great time.

We left Dallas on Saturday morning and we stopped in The Woodlands to visit with my friends mother. His family is interesting/nice. Went to eat at the golf course, did some shopping and left for Houston.

After we checked in we went to have drinks at Cafe Adobe where I ran into 4 guys I know from Dallas. We left and did some more shopping in the neighborhood.

That night we meet up with my friends friends at JR's. I didn't drink that much and we were back in the hotel by 1 a.m.

Sunday was a lot of fun. Went to the museums and had a great time. We also went to a couple of places for drinks/brunch. We also got a manicure and pedicure later that day.

So here is the fun part:

We went to Berry Hill. It is a restaurant but on the weekends and special events they have a live dj, drink specials and tons of gorgeous people. It was a pretty mixed crowd (straight/gay) as well as racially diverse. I met a guy :)

Yes, a guy. We started talking as a fluke when he spilled a little alcohol on my shoes. We started talking later and he is a really nice guy. He is 28, lives in Houston. I am not sure where he is from, I thought he was black but he has an accent so he may be from the Caribbean somewhere. After about an hour my friends wanted to leave so we (the guy and I) made plans to meet at Jr's later that night.

Unfortunately I never made it back to Jr's. I met another guy at another bar. I was a bit whorish this weekend but I had a great time. I have been talking on the phone and text messaging a lot with the first guy. He is coming to Dallas in two weeks for work so we plans to go on a date. I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Buy he is really nice and he is my age. Did I mention he was HOT? He has great arms and chest and abs and lips.

We checked out early on Monday morning and drove to San Antonio for lunch. Then we went a little town, San Marco, where they have all kinds of great outlet stores. As you can see, I did a lot of shopping this weekend.

After all was said and done, I came home with 4 shirts, jeans, a pair of slacks, some home decorative stuff, and a great pair of Prada sunglasses.

I love long weekends.

6 comments:

Robert said...

That is a good bit of shopping! Now your readers will want pictures with you in your new outfits!

Guys guys guys! So wait, you'll be having your first date with the first guy. What about the 2nd guy?!? So so, did you have sex? Owait, that's inappropriate. Sorry!










Well did you?? :-)

Martinez Family said...

You can't tell me you let the cute dude get away without a little nookie!

Anonymous said...

Good, you got laid. :-) I wish you a more fantabulous week

Topher said...

Ya know we're gonna want some pictures sooner, rather than later. Road trip's are always fun, even if it was for a short distance.

Glad you enjoyed your long weekend.

ENVY said...

Well i'm all browny now take me take me!!!
Well i checked the places u've been to, pretty cool...too bad they won't let topless in Jr's! Yet u sound like my bitchy kind of guy:P Sorry but is this the guy who was planning a money diet 2 days ago????? Prada???? mmmm well i want to see a photo of u wearing them so i forgive u 4 spending money:P

Just Me said...

Robert - I will send you some pictures :) As far as the sex...I am not confirming nor denying. :)

SM - One of them got away. The other one didn't :)

Shigeki - It has been a great week so far.

Kris - I didn't take any pictures. I really wanted to but I kept forgetting my camera.

Envy - I will definetly take you :)
They don't let you go topless at Jr's but the place next door is great. All kinds of skin! I just forget the name of the place.

Bitchy? Really? I guess I can be a bit bitchy. But I am a nice guy overall.

Money diet got blown this weekend. I am back on it now though.

I will think about the picture :)