Sunday, September 24, 2006

Random Stories

Sex
Me: I don't think I want to have a happy hour after all?
Friend: Why? (out of breath)
Me: What are you doing?
Friend: Nothing.
Me: Where you having sex?
Friend: (giggles)
Me: Why did you pick up the phone?
Friend: We are taking a break.


Kick you in the head
Scene - Gym with my trainer. At the end of the session we are stretching. I am on the mat he is standing over me with left leg up in the air, stretching it out.
His phone rings, he answers it. He drops my left leg and goes for the right one at the same time that I lift it and hit him on the head.

I had a good laugh.

Depressing Movies
I have seen two movies today. Both relate to prostitution. I don't like stories about prostitution because they make me sad and they make me feel helpless.

I was in San Antonio ones for a wedding with a guy I was dating at the time. After the reception we were heading back to the hotel and we stopped at a gas station. As he was pumping gas I saw a young girl across the street bending over a car with three guys in it. A few minutes later she got in the car.

I wanted to run over there and help her, at least ask her not to get in the car. But in the end I was helpless. I still have dreams about that moment. For some reason she keeps coming back to me in dreams.

These movies have put me in a funky mood.

Blogs

I have a lot of blogs to catch up on. I have over 100 unread blog entries. I try to read a few every so often but you guys write a lot :)
I will read blogs but I may not comment on all of them. Hope you don't mind.


I hope you had a great weekend. You exist because someone thinks of you, not the other way around.

Know that right now, I am thinking of you.

4 comments:

ENVY said...

Welll i would have loved to have sex for money its kind of sexy...:P

and about not readding posts on blogs i do it all the time...since i dont get to the internet more than 5 hours max per day...actaully i soemtimes feel bad and others not so bad about it...Sometimes the posts are too long or the english is too dtrong i mean sometimes there are things i don't understand...or maybe they are too sad or long or complicated so i don't red thoug i try to comment about a pic a sentence or a thought...dont' u feel so bad about it its that we miss seing u on our blog...i had a thought today, i wanted to send a comment to someones blog saying hi hope you're fine without any idea about the post...It can work for me...I think of u:P

nv

Robert said...

Kai, you're such a sweetheart!!!

Topher said...

Ahh take your time. You'll get to it when you get to it :-) Yeouch, what movies were you watching Kai!? Go rent something funny, get Strangers with Candy.

Umm, I actually wanted to be a prostitute at one point. That Ranma character that becomes a girl when he gets wet with cold water, and turns back to a boy when doused with hot water, I wanted that curse. Easy buck doing something I "thought" I'd enjoy doing. But now I know how rough it must be (T_T)

My mom still asks if I still consider go go dancing on the other hand since that was one of my 'dreams' when I was a kid. Parents say the darndest thing, don't they.

swirly girl said...

hahahah! I JUST read this. Good things for breaks.