Monday, September 11, 2006

There has to be an end

Have I mentioned I only have three more classes before I finish my masters including the ones I am taking right now?

I am taking two classes right now and they are both extremely labor intensive. Both courses have two huge projects due at the end. Luckily I am working in a group environment so I don't have to do all of the work alone but these first three weeks have been kicking my ass.

So much so, that I didn't sleep last night thinking of all of the work I have due on Thursday.

I am also skipping happy hour tomorrow to come home and do some more work. That is how much work I have. Normally I wouldn't even think about skipping happy hour.

Send good vibes my way.

7 comments:

ENVY said...

I wish you the best of luck...
Do you're best and u will have the happiest hour afterwards:)

nv

Martinez Family said...

You'll make it! I'm sending you love, as always.

Anonymous said...

You should be very proud of yourself when you attend the graduation then. (Is there a ceremony held?) Since my head is so full already, I admire people who study. :-) You have a fantabulous happy hour-less day.

KB said...

No, for you there is no end. I think you are either addicted to school, or afraid to not be in school. You're always taking something. You love the torture. ;o)

ça va pas la tête said...

Muak (good vibes) lol

Actually, I hate doing group assignments. The last time I was in one, I remember arguing with this girl that insist, we just do the bare minimun and I said no. And she keeps on mentioning thereafter how I am so demanding. I wanna slap her when we managed to get an A for it.

savante said...

Completing your course! that's great! You'll make it!

Just Me said...

Envy - Thanks for the comment. I am trying my harderst :)

SM - Thanks for the love SM. It has been a tough week.

Shigeki - There is a ceremony but I am not sure I am attending. I haven't decided yet.

KB - Haha. I may be addicted. I have to have some sort of additciont.

ça va pas la tête - I am not a big fan of group assignments either. I had a small argument with one of my class mates. I can be a little vocal at times.

Paul - Thanks Paul. I am almost ther.e