Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hypnoticed

So I have lost a few more pounds in the last months but not enough. It has gotten to the point that I need to take some extreme measures.

That's right. Extreme.
I am not considering purging yet. But if I don't loose the weight soon I might have to do it. I just want to loose 10 more pounds and I am having trouble loosing them. Mainly because I still eat pretty bad. If I could just control my eating habits I would loose them in no time. But who wants to monitor what they eat? Not I.

The community center by my place offers hypnosis to help people loose weight and to stop smoking. It is only$30 so I am considering trying.

In other news, my arms are looking good :) I am starting to have some definition. :)

5 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Sexy man!
If you even CONSIDER purging, I will personally flog you. Mark my words. You're supposed to be getting fit and healthy!

porchmouse said...

I just realized a couple of weeks past I commented that I would look for recipes and suggest some food stuff but I completely forgot...I suck!

Seriously though...I once kept a food journal for a couple of months and it helped in every way possible. I didn't track calories, fat, etc...just exactly what I ate. It was a pain but it helped me build a better routine, see what I was lacking, and find out what was making me sick to my stomach (literally). So I would suggest it. No one would notice. Just buy a little spirally book thing and go for it. It also made me feel guilty though, ie. 2 mini Halloween chocolate bars, 3 twizzlers...see the trend...but it does work. (also helped cut down on eating out).

As for the hypnosis, I would totally try it, if you feel ok with it. I believe anything can work...I'm just worried about you going through hypnosis, then ordering chicken, and starting to bawk bawk bawkkk in public.

Sue :(

KB said...

You could try Trim Spa. I tried that once (samples) and they were awesome. I didn't want to eat. Nothing sounded good to me to eat, so I didn't eat much, and it didn't make me feel all jittery either. It was nice because my problem is that I LOVE to eat. I love the way things taste. So I eat and eat and eat. With those things, it was like I didn't want anything.

Just Me said...

SM - I would never purge. I hate throwing up.

Sue - I should try the food journal. I am just afraid I am going to turn into one of those people who doesn't enjoy food anymore.

If I start bawk bawk bawkkk in public I will let you know. Actually, I already have. I have a picture of me doing that when I was 18 years old in the streets of Germany. Oh, the memories. I need to pull my pictures out.

Just Me said...

KB - I have tried the other stuff and it doesn't work for me. If it has cafeine it makes me really jittery and I start over thiking things...and you know I already do that so it can get bad.