Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year

This has been a very exciting year for me, both personally and professionally. I switched jobs and started working for a high tech company which turned out not to be the best decision I have made but I did learn a lot and I worked for the best boss anyone could ever ask for. Personally, I met some great people through some activities I was involved in and I made at least one life long friend. I also bought a condo this year and I love my new neighborhood. And hopefully around this same time next year I will have my masters and I will be done with school.

Overall, it has been a great new year and I hope this year was as great to you as it was to me.

Here’s my wish for all of you in 2006:
A year of happiness, opportunity, peace, luck, love and the power to make your positive dreams come true!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad it has been a very great year for you. You bought a condo. That makes you a grown-up. I am jealous.

I wish you a pleasant year next year and peace!

Just Me said...

I guess I am growing up ;) I am O.K. with it as long as the wrinkles don't start showing my age.

Anonymous said...

2005 wasn't so bad for me, either. I finally got a decent job after 3 years of working for a terrible company and four months of unemployement. My little girl is growing and thriving and I have the best husband ever. Now if I could just recuperate from the weekend... -SM