Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year...New me?

I am not one to make new years resolutions because I don't follow through with them, and I really don't know anyone else who does. But there are some things I want to do this coming year but I won't call them new years resolutions.
This coming year I want to:
1. Finish my masters
2. Loose 10 lbs.
3. Dust off my camera and take more pictures.
4. Take karate or boxing lessons
5. Read more

That is it. I should be able to do all of these if I put some effort into it.

Do you make resolutions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. They don't seem to be impossible to achieve at all so good luck to ya!

Like I posted on my blog, I don't really make them but I made it. I will quit my current job by August. :) Yay!

Anonymous said...

Resoulutions? Bah! I've learned not to set myself up for failure! Seriously, I think the best thing I can do is just keep on keepin' on. Between work and family things are usually crazy. Simply maintaining my sanity is an accomplishment in itself! -SM

Just Me said...

Shigeki - My resolutions are not imposible they will just require some effort. By 2006 I will have them all done. :)

Good Luck on quiting your job.

SM - I completely understand. In your case maintaining your sanity is the best option.