Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Life Happens

I am really busy with school and work right now. Did I mention classes started a couple of weeks ago? Boy have they started. I thought I was taking one hard class and an easy class but apparently I was fooled. My easy class already has two papers assigned and my hard class only has one. I have been working on one of them for the last couple of days and I hope to have it done sometime next week. Oh, and I have a test tomorrow.

Yea, work is also kicking my ass!

You probably won't see many post from me over the next couple of weeks. I am going to be traveling to DC and Chicago for work so I am not sure what my schedule will look like. I will definitely be home during the weekends to do laundry and fly out again. It should be interesting.
I will try to post when I can but I will probably be working on papers or on homework. Or maybe even flirting with the boys ;) I get to see David. My coworker tells me he is hot. Maybe I can take a picture of him and post it when I come back.

I hope all is going well with you in your worlds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Chicago. I have no idea why but I love that city!!

I can't believe how you manage your life with school and work like that. I used to do that last year but never again!

I am so proud of you.


You have a fantabulous safe trip! and treat something to yourself once in a while for your hardwork.

Martinez Family said...

Be safe, my friend. I hope you have some fabulous adventures. Works been kicking my butt, too. Deadline was yesterday and I made it by the skin of my teeth. I'm taking a breather today to catch up on some reading. But, as always, the next deadline is right around the corner.