Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Farm Boys

I had an interview in White Settlement yesterday. The name of the city may sound familiar to you because recently they were trying to change the name of the city to White Settlement to West Settlement because of the perceived racial discrimination in the name.
Anyway, after the interview I stopped at this OLD gas station. It was one of those gas stations where you have to go inside and pay and you have to stop the pump yourself.
As I pull in there is an old beat up truck and a young guy pumping gas. He is one of those young guys that is country, he is wearing a baseball cap, an old t-shirt, boots, and jeans. I get out of my car and smile at him and go inside to pay. As I was pumping I went over the amount of had pre-paid so I went back in to pay again. When I was coming out he was already leaving and he pulls his truck up close to my car and said

Farm Boy (FB): Hey
Me: How's it going?
FB: Do you get good mileage with your car?
Me: Yea...blablabla
FB: I am thinking about getting a car, my old beat up truck doesn't get good mileage. Blablablabla
FB: Do you live around here?
Me: No
FB: We should get together some time..

So I gave him my number. Maybe I can change FB to Fuck Buddy instead of Farm Boy :) J/K

He was cute, if he calls I may meet him for a drink. I will keep you posted.

We are 11 days into the year and I have already accomplished one of my resolutions. I am in love. I know what you are thinking, "But Cesar, you just met FB." Relax, it isn't him.
His name is David and he works for one of the law firms I deal with on a regular basis. He has a great voice and sounds cute. I found out today he is from Spain and has the sexist accent. (O.K. I may be lusting...I am not in love). I get to spend a week with him starting on the 30th. :) I am going to be training with him in DC :)
I can't wait.

6 comments:

swirly girl said...

Oh honey! Not Whitetrash Settlement! Man, I know you hate your job but going there would just be silly...but now I know exactly who you interviewed with.

I have some friends out there. Let me know if there's anything that I can do, ok?

p.s. Just how cute was FB?

Anonymous said...

That randomly happened at the gas station? SERIOUSLY? I am so jealous! I have never run into that kind of the situation at the gas station.

KB said...

You mean, you found your "first" love of the year only 11 days into it. ;o) There will be more.

So you picked up on the only gay white trash out there eh? ha ha ha! Did you show him your ass as you bent over to take the wet gas pump out of your tank?

KB said...

It just occurred to me. Are you jealous of me? You had to pick up on your own little farm boy, because you're jealous of my farm boy. It's all coming together now.

Dark Soul. Farm boys are good in bed. I highly recommend it. Plus, they are good at fixing things around your house!

Just Me said...

Swirly Girl - You are right, it is way the fuck out there. I don't think I want to make that drive every day. I had another interview today and I think it went well.

FB was HOT! Farm Boy HOT! You know how they do all of the manual work? Well, he had the great body to go with it.

Shigeki - Yea, it was kind of funny. He was very forward. What if I hadn't been gay? Maybe it is very obvious that I am gay :)

Dark Soul - Once he calls me I will let you guys know. I can't wait to explore the fields with him on his tractor :)
If I hadn't had a date that night I would have invited him for dinner or something.

KB - Why do you have to go there? First love of the year?
And Yes, I am jealous of your FB. :) Darin knows I want him, and I think he wants me too.

Alex said...

Wow... corn fed farmboys! Interesting...