Thursday, January 12, 2006

She said what?

I can't help but laugh every time I think of the comment that was left on yesterdays post. Did you see it? I am talking about the anonymous comment.

Maybe it is funny because I know who did it and that it was meant as a joke.

When I first read it I had tears coming out of my eyes and now every time I read it I can't help but laugh.

If you haven't read Kerry's blog check it out. She is witty and funny.

Also, I have moved my list of books to read for 2006 to the side bar. Thanks for the recommendations. I will let you guys know what I think of these books. I am going to the library on Saturday to check some of them out.

2 comments:

dantallion said...

lol - that was funny. And it still would have been even if it wasn't a joke.

KB said...

You think I'm funny? Ahhh. That is so sweet? I thought my blog was pretty boring. There are tears in my eyes.

I thought my comment was pretty funny myself. ha ha ha!