Sunday, January 15, 2006

Picture Weekend Update

I had a pretty lazy/boring weekend. I decided to stay home on Friday night because school started last Monday and I had not opened my books or done any of my readings. So I stayed home and I read, a lot. The pictures below were taken on my way back home from picking up Vietnamese food for dinner.


I will take a better picture of downtown and post it later.



Saturday...more fun. I woke up and I decided to go visit my sisters and my friend Sarah. I love visiting my nieces and nephews, they say and do the funniest things. The pictures below were taken on my way to my sisters house.




I am thinking about making this picture my title bar. I will need to figure out how to do that.

Sunday I went to mass with my friend Juan. I have been wanting to check out the big Catholic Cathedral downtown. The cathedral is beautiful and mass was mass. After mass we walked around the arts district for a while and then we went and met "Horacio" and "Hawk" for dim sum. It turned into a day with Juan. After we went home and changed and then went to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy some shelves and then to see Pride and Prejudice. I loved this movie, I think it is the greatest love story ever told :)



Oh, one more thing. I got finally went to the library and got my library card. The library is HUGE, it is 8 floors and they have everything you can think of. I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful photo indeed. Though some photos are kinda small to see :)

Is any librarian cute there? I've nevver come across a hot librarian unfortunately....

Martinez Family said...

What? No photos of me? I'm hurt! ;)

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture of the Cathedral, please email it to me. Every movie we have seen in the last few weeks you have called the greatest love story ever told, including King Kong. I don't think you can keep saying that without it losing it's meaning.

Just Me said...

Shigeki - There weren't any cute librarians. I did see a lot of homeless people. Apparantly that is the place to be during the day if you are homeless.
Did I mention they have 8 floors? WOW

fwmama - no pictures of you sorry. I think I had my camera in the car when I came to see you.

Juan - I sent you the pictures. I hope you like them.
Each movie we see is so much better than the last that they deserve the title of the best love story. Didn't you think it was great? Don't you want your very own Mr. Darsy?