Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ouch

Yea, I am in pain. I started exercising again last night and my body hates me this morning. I went for a jog and I dusted off the old Power 90 dvd's. I will keep you guys updated on my progress. I really just need to eat healthy but how could I turn down my craving for fried food? It is going to be difficult.

My 5 minute drive to work took me about 25 minutes this morning. An 18 wheeler was blocking the street because he couldn't figure out how to make a right turn without taking out the side of the building. Unfortunately I couldn't go anywhere.

Then I get to work and there is a small fire in the parking lot. I looked at the fire and at the people trying to put it out and I just kept on walking. It was way to early to be brave and besides, I didn't want to smell like smoke.

On a more upbeat/positive note, I started organizing my pantry last night. I have so much more room now. I am going back to the Bed Bath and Beyond and I am returning some stuff I bought and I am buying a lazy Susan to put in my pantry. I know, I know, just because she is lazy doesn't mean I have to punish her and put her in the pantry but I think she would do wonders in there.

Have a great Tuesday!!!

P.S. The website I use to tell me when you have updated your blog has been all screwed up for the last few days so I haven't been reading. I am going to try to catch up on blogs today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should give up on favorite sinfully yumilicious fried stuff. You just watch how much you eat and exercise.

A shampoo bottle might be like a 10 gallons of water when you take a shower as your arms may hurt But good luck! take amino acid and a lot of stretching :)

Martinez Family said...

Woo hoo! You go, healthy man! Do some excercise for me while you're at it, okay?

swirly girl said...

Those power 90 dvds rock.

Just Me said...

Shigeki - I have been eating really healthy this week but I think I might treat myself to some good fried southern food this weekend. I can't wait.

fwmama - I will work out twice as hard for you. Tell me if you see a difference :)

Swirly Girl - I love Power 90, I am going to stick with it this time. I am so sore today and I have really just been using that. I think it works.

Anonymous said...

I've been exercising AND eating fried food.

I think it's the diet of the future.