Saturday, February 04, 2006

I am Back!

And I am so tired. My flight got in around 9 p.m. last night and I really wanted to go home and sleep but my sister was having a birthday party for her husband who turned 40. So I went to the hall where the party was being held and I had a really good time. I got to see one of my two favorite cousins and the food was delicious.

I will post about my week in DC tomorrow, right now I need to catch up on my bills, laundry, and everything else that didn't get done last week.

I leave for Chicago on Monday so I won't be posting to much next week either unless I decide to take my laptop.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to catch up with you and your blogs over the weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Cesar is back. But he is leaving immediately. :) You are a busy guy. :)

I hope you will enjoy your trip to Chicago. And don't even try to style your hair perfectly because it won't last for sec!

Have a great week!

swirly girl said...

I'm glad you're back! No, seriously.

KB said...

I'm sick and tired of you not being around! If your not going to be here for us 24/7 then what good of a friend are you?!

Martinez Family said...

Aren't you back yet? Geez...

Martinez Family said...

Hello? Where are you??