Saturday, February 11, 2006

I am Back! (Part II)

I am back for good this time and I caught a wicked cold while I was in Chicago so I have been home all day with a headache and body aches. I don't really have much to report, I will update over the following days on my trips to DC and Chicago.

I am going to a gallery opening tonight but I am only going to stay for a short while. I plan to be home and in bed by 9 p.m. and tomorrow I will continue to work on homework. I am two weeks behind on school work so I need to catch up.

Oh, my friend Chico came over last night and he helped me clean my place. It was a mess since I haven't been home in two weeks. Thanks Chico!

Oh, one more thing. I love drunken calls :) KB called last night to ask me some questions about gay men and farts. Apparently her husband thought gay men didn't mind the smell of farts. We took a survey of the gay men in my living room (Chico and I) and overwhelming results are in. 100% of the people surveyed agreed that gay men do not, I repeat do not, enjoy the smell of farts.

5 comments:

Robert said...

Nice to have friends who will help you clean! The smell of farts? I guess it could be a lot worse! :-) Have fun at the gallery opening!

Anonymous said...

OH dear. You are super busy. I hope things will slow down and you get a plenty of time to relax, dude.

Who would like the smell of farts? Well, some might but I don't.

Watch out the drink in your hand while you are at the gallery. :) I always get nervous... Have fun!

Just Me said...

Robert - I have been blessed with great friends up to this point in my life. I don't know what I would do without them.

I am not so sure about the whole fart thing. I am going to let her explain herself.

Shigeki - I am having a pretty relaxing weekend. I am working on my paper and I am just lounging around my place. I slept so much last night that I think I have caught up on all the sleep I missed in the last two weeks.

KB said...

First of all, I have to clarify. My husband didn't think gay men enjoy the smell of farts, but that they don't mind it. Or perfer it, if you will, over the smell of a vagina. I don't know for sure. We were drunk, he made a dumb joke that I didn't get, and as he tried to explain it to me, this is what I got out of it. Who knows what he was getting at for sure, but it was funny to me and I just had to call Cesar about it. I knew he'd get a good laugh out of it. It was fun, and we weren't the only ones that were drunk! Someone else on the phone was drunk too!

KB said...

My husband was wondering this morning, if Gay men have sword fights - if you know what I mean. Would you like to expand on this question for him?