Monday, February 20, 2006

Helping the Straights Out

I like to think I am doing my part in helping straight community understand the gay community. A few post back, KB's husband wanted to know if gay men didn't mind the smell of farts. The gays weighed in and the results show and we can safely say that gays, just like straights, do mind the smell of farts. This is just one more thing we have in common.

Now Mr. D wants to know if gay men play swords. Send your response now and we will let D know of the results.

Oh come on...don't tell me you don't know what swords are? If you have to ask I might have to show you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love playing it every single second of it. :) I love how it feels and how it gets slapped with another sword. oh, wait, we're talking about something else? ^_^

I used to play Kendo in junior high. So I am good at it. really :-)

KB said...

Shigeki! You're too funny!

ça va pas la tête said...

Thanks for dropping by.

Yes, since I am asking now... please do show us a sword!!! ;)

Just Me said...

Shigeki - That is so cool that you use to take Kendo. I have always wanted to take some sort of fencing class. I find it very interesting.

ça va pas la tête - The picture is in the mail :)

KB - No real results but you can tell D I said that I am sure most gay guys play swords :)