Thursday, February 23, 2006

It is going to be a great day!

I am pretty much done with one paper and I have sent it to my editor. You guys know how bad my grammar is, FWmama as been reviewing my papers for as long as I can remember. I also sent her a presentation I have to do for school.

Here's an embarrassing story for you - Once upon a time in a school not so far away I was assigned a presentation for one of my business classes. On the day of the presentation I did handouts and made a fancy copy for the professor. While I was doing my presentation in front of the class the professor stops me and asks me who reviewed my presentation and points out that my presentation says asses instead of saying assess (as in assessing the situation). I was very embarrassed and I cried a little...right there in front of the class (no, I didn't really cry) but he did give me an A. I think he felt bad. (Just to clarify FWmama didn't review my presentation).


Have I mentioned how much I love my neighbors (the elephants)? Especially now that they are moving? I haven't been so excited in years. I am afraid that if I they didn't move I would be doing this to them.

One more day till Friday!!!

Oh, I actually got a decent nights sleep last night. Do you have any good news?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. Well, i am glad you got an A for that though. But thanks for letting us know you unconciously think of asses ALL THE TIME :-)

Well, I am going to go to bed before midnight so I can watch the free program of Figura Skating! Yay. Go Japan!

I wish I were pretty like Sasha Cohen.

Robert said...

I'm sure it was a very good paper, and that's why you got an A for it. Even angels make mistakes! :-)

My grammar is quite bad, as well. I get by, and I use Webster.com almost everyday!

KB said...

Question: Which floor do you live on in this little scenario? tee hee hee.

I laughed so hard at this because I know exactly how you feel! I can't wait to go home and show your little clip to Big D.

I think it's funny that you send your work through your "editor". But she is good, so I can't blame you.

Congrats on the Elephant news! I wished and wished and wished for my elephants to move. Now I got a quasi elephant. She is usually quite, and must go to bed around the same time as me. It is rare that I am woke up at night, but it still happens. And it always makes me wonder what she is doing int he middle of the night. About the only time I hear her lately is late on Saturday Nights when she comes home with her boyfriend wasted. Then they are funny. They sing to eachother in very serious American Idol style voices sometimes, and other times they are very giggly. Other times they are doing it, and that is what I really find anoying. But I get back by rolling D over and doing him on another night.

Just Me said...

Shigeki - I do think of asses a lot. I love a perfectly round ass :)

I have only seen parts of your body, but I bet you are even more beautiful than Sasha Cohen.

Robert - I am right there with you, I use dictionary.com a lot. Especially the thesarus part, I hate using the same word over and over again.

Laura - You are back!!! Have we won you over from myspace? Please say Yes. Please.

KB - I could be any of the floors. I am willing to do whatever is necessary to make them be quiet.