Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Disappointment

I woke up thinking it was Friday. I was very disappointed when I realized I have a few more days of work.

I am really tired, I have not been getting a lot of sleep lately and my body is starting to feel it. I think it is just stress but I am not sure. I have three papers due for school and I need to get them done really quick. One of them is almost done and I started on another one last night but I had to stop because a friend came over, I got pretty far, I was able to complete three pages before I got interrupted. Now I have to start on the hardest one.

Other than that I don't really have anything interesting going on right now. Did I mention I was tired and sleepy? I think I am going home to take a nap during lunch.

Oh, I am also tired of pseudo-intellectuals!

What is going on with you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, that doesn't sound too great at all. I hope you get some good peaceful good quality rest once you finish those papers...

I am pretty much sleep deprived due to Olympic Games. Thank God, it's almost over. Next time, i will make sure to have a two week vacation and go to Vancouver.

Take good care of yourself!

KB said...

I hate "pseudo-intellectuals" as well! Down with them!

I think your problem is you need to STOP TAKING CLASSES! Be happy with who you are, and what you are doing now. The human mind, body, and soul wasn't meant to be in school for their whole life span.

Robert said...

Poor thing. Take good care of yourself okay? Gotta listen to yuor body. Can't push it too far or else you might get sick.

Nice of you during all this, you still ask how your readers are doing! :-) I'm doing okay, just where I want it.

swirly girl said...

Do I fall into that pseudo-intellectual category?

Martinez Family said...

You are a school martyr. There. I said it. You secretly love deadlines, pointless papers and inane lectures. Psuedo-intellectuals are your best good buddy pals.

Just kidding.

I echo Swirly Girl's question: am I a psuedo intellectual? How do you define that term?

porchmouse said...

Today is my Friday (I have Fridays and Saturdays off). Thanks for the dessert tips...must figure out what to bring quickly. Today our country is sad because our hockey team is out of medal contention. I cannot believe it..truly shocked. But life goes on. Cheers,
Sue

Just Me said...

Shigeki - I will meet you in Vancouver for the Olympics. How much fun would that be?

KB - I don't think there is anything wrong with taking classes and working towards a degree.

Robert - I am glad you are doing o.k. :)
I listened to my body last night and I slept a lot. I didn't really do anything other than sleep. It was great!

SG - You don't fall into that category. :)

FWMama - You don't fall into that category either. You fall into the real smart category. There is nothing pseudo about it.

Sue - I have never been this jealous of anyone else before. EVER! I would love to have Friday's off!
I am sorry to hear about your hockey team. There is always the next olympics :)