Monday, February 27, 2006

It's a Brand New Day!

It is Monday and I am having a hard time loving my job this morning. I know I said I was going to start loving it today but to much drinking and staying up late last night are not helping me accomplish my goal. I went to dinner with my friend Juan last night and after he dropped me off my friend D called and wanted to grab some drinks. I was in the middle of my Nip / Tuck marathon so he just came over and we drank wine and stayed up late watching Nip / Tuck. I am ADDICTED to this show now, I just can't watch some of the surgery scenes.

The weekend was very relaxing. I had the board meeting all day on Saturday so that ate up all of my day. We had great weather on Sunday so I just ran errands and relaxed (when I should have been doing homework). I was freaking out this morning because I thought I had a test this week but it turns out it is not until the end of next week so I have two more weeks to study.

On a different note: I decided to sell my old books on Amazon.com. I put them online last week and I have already sold three books for a total of $81. I have decided that I am going to buy a fancy coffee machine with the money I make from selling my books. The machine needs to have a self timer and a coffee grinder. I really could have used coffee this morning.

How was your weekend? Are you awake? Did anything exciting happen to you this weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue Monday. :-) Well, I hope you could make it the day at work without falling asleep.

My weekend was very blah. But it was okay... huh.. nothing exciting lately. Really. :(

Martinez Family said...

Blog, darn you! Blog! What am I supposed to read when I need to be distracted???

You already heard about my family drama filled weekend. No need to rehash it here. Bleccchhh.

Hugs!

Just Me said...

Shigeki - I made it through the day and then I went and had some drinks with my friend Chico. I am more than rested now. I slept for 11.5 hours last night. It was perfect.

FWmama - Sorry. I was a bit busy yesterday. I will blog more often :)

Chico - We caught up last night. Thanks for going out for drinks with me, I went home and straight to bed. It was great.