Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas with the family



As always, Christmas was a big production. I won't bore you with to much details I will just say that kids performed, adults played games, and like the last few years we had a kareoke contest (which I did not win even though the judges were my parents) all in all we had a great time.
The picture above is of the gifts when I got to my sisters house. I was the first one there so by the time everyone else arrived there were a ton of gifts. I left my sisters house around 2:30 in the morning and the kids had opened their gifts and the adults hadn't even started.

I got some good gifts this year. My favorite was the one that my mom gave me, she made me a quilt that is just absolutely amazing. I love it and it is very warm.

I hope the rest of you had a great holiday!

Did you like your gifts?
What was the best gift you got?
Is it really the thought that counts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photo looks absolutely beautiful. 100% pure christmasy! How beautiful. :-)

I hope you are enjoying family gathering until 5th. :-)

I liked some of the gifts. The best gift I got was "money". :-0

But I am grateful I am happy and healthy so are my other famil members. That's all it matters.

Have a happy Monday

Just Me said...

Shigeki - I am enjoying my family, although at times I need to get away. This year was definetly the best Christmas my family has had in years.

I got money too. I went shopping yesterday with one of my friends and I got a great winter coat. Not that it is cold here but I will probably use it about 15 days out of the year. Who cares...I will look great those 15 days. ;)

Laura - I will send you an email with myspace information. Have you taken the time to design your myspace? I haven't done anything. I need to figure out how to work it.

Anonymous said...

The hubby got me diamond stud ear rings and a matching necklace. Love it! It was a great holiday, a little hectic, but otherwise okay. It would've been even better if I could've seen more of you! -SM