Thursday, December 22, 2005

The greatest love story ever told

I saw King Kong last night with my friend Juan and the movie is amazing. It is action packed and I was scared so many times that I thought I had peed in my pants (no not really). I never saw the original movie so it was all new to me and in my opinion King Kong is the greatest love story ever told. Speaking of Love, I love Adrien Brody. Well I love his nose. Some of you know I have a thing for noses. No, I don't go home and masturbate thinking of noses but I think a guy with a great nose and good check bone structure is HOT. And by a great nose I don't mean small and slender, I mean big, crocked, or somehow different. I know, I am weird but I love noses...what can I do. On a side note, you also get to see Adrien shirtless and it made me fall even more in love with him.

On a totally different note:
I just paid $296 for my school text books. Why are books so expensive? I have decided to take 2 graduate courses this coming semester instead of three since things are a bit uncertain with my current situation. I also decided to take both classes online so I won't have to drive to class in case I have to move cities or states.
If all goes according to my plan I will be done with my masters in 2006. I can't wait to get it over with. I am still considering going to law school but I have to study for the LSAT and bring my LSAT score way up before I get to excited about getting admitted into law school.

On a completely totally unrelated note:
I get to go home tomorrow at 10 a.m. I am excited. I am going to go to lunch with friends and then I may go watch Brokeback Mountain. Not sure of the plan yet, I am just excited to be going home early.

If I don't get to write or read your blogs before the Holidays have a great time and enjoy every minute you spend with your friends and family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

School textbooks are always damn expensive. I have no idea how much I paid for my bachelors (yes, plural) degrees though my first two degrees were all paid my parents. :-)

That's so great that you consider to go to law school. Good luck on it if you go for it. :-) I admire people who love to study. Me? no more school. :-)

Happy Christmas Eve-Eve!

Anonymous said...

oops. Sorry. It's 22nd over there. so, make that "Happy Christmas eve-eve-eve!"

Anonymous said...

You have to let me know what you think about the movie. The reviews have been great. I really want to see it! -SM

Just Me said...

Shigeki - First two? How many do you have?
While I was picking up my books from the bookstore I also picked up an LSAT prep book. I am going to be reding that over the holiday. I am having issues with the logic portion of the test, I am doing pretty good on the rest of the test.
I can't wait for Christmas Eve. In my family we get together on Christmas eve and open our presents at midnight. There is a lot of eating, talking, kareoke, and drinking. Good times are had by all.

SM - The movie was great. Go see it. I don't normally like long movies but I really enjoyed this one. It didn't seem like it was 3 hurs and 7 minutes long.

savante said...

Didn't you find his nose freakishly large!

Paul

Just Me said...

Paul - No, I really like his nose. It is big but it is cute.