Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Elephants

Ever since I moved to my new place I have been speculating about what my neighbors,
  • The Elephants
  • ,are doing when they make all of the noise. First I thought they were training for a marathon because they walk from one side of their home to the other all day long, then I thought they were bowling because I would hear something drop and roll, I later found out that they had a dog. Last night I got to see this dog. I thought it was a BIG dog like a German Shepard, a Bulldog, or something along those lines but last night I got to see the dog that makes most of the noise (the humans are still the ones training for a marathon not the dog). Guess what breed this dog is? Go on guess.


    Ready? It is a pug. A freaking pug. How can such a small dog make so much noise? It seriously sounds like he is dropping a ball and rolling it across the floor. I now have to come up with a plan to make this dog disappear.

    One of the guys did apologize for being a heavy walker (I didn't say anything). We were all leaving our homes at the same time and he asked me if the noise was loud.

    3 comments:

    KB said...

    Since the guy asked, you should have answered, politely, but honestly. Maybe they would work on being more quiet during the late hours.

    You know, I think pugs are clumsly dogs. So you're probably hearing him trip himself, then roll until he can stabilize himself again! ha!

    Anonymous said...

    Pugs could never be pretty while they could be adorable still...

    But I guess they should change their carpet in order to be more quiet....

    I hope your sleep won't be bothered by that stupid dog. :-)

    Just Me said...

    Kerry - Things have gotten better. I think they are really trying to be quiet. I hope it last. I think the dog is just running around the house and that is what makes the most noise.

    Shigeki - You are right. The dog is not pretty but it is adorable. I think everyone in my condo complex has a dog. It might be my turn, I do love them I just don't know that I could take care of one.