Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Nothing New to Report

I wish my life was more interesting but unfortunately I have nothing new to report.

I did start jogging last night. I went for a jog in my neighborhood around 9 p.m. and it was nice to do something physical again. I am committing myself to jog 3-4 days a week. I only joged about 1 mile last night but I want to bring that up to 3 to 4 miles a day. We will see how it goes, I need to loose about 5 - 10 lbs. which is not much and shouldn't take me very long to loose them provided I stick with it. I am also going to start trying out gyms in my new neighborhood this week. There are some really nice gyms a few blocks away but I don't really feel like paying $68 to work out. Although this gym has some really great amenities like... they wash your car for you, they have a full spa, they have two heated indoor pools, all kinds of classes, and did I mention they wash your car for you?
But still, I am not sure I want to pay $68 when I can go to another gym a few miles away and pay $30 (but they don't have as many classes and they don't wash your car for you).

I am also considering taking a karate/Tae Kwan Do (sp?) class at a place two blocks from my house. I think that would be interesting and I have always wanted to take a class like this. Well, I have always wanted to take boxing classes but since the karate school is so close I think I will give that a try.

Work sucks right now. It is very stressful and I am actually busy. We just received news yesterday that they are moving my department to another building about 15 - 20 minutes away. I am not really happy about that because I live less than 8 minutes from work right now.

That is all I have...send good thoughts my way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always sending you good thoughts! That really sucks about your office moving. So much for your short commute! Oh well. It's better than driving in from FW. Hang in there, buddy! -SM

Anonymous said...

Jogging, Joining Gym, and taking a calss? wow, that's gotta be a huge change for you but I am pretty sure it will help you blow off the stress you would get from work. :-) Make sure you report us about hotties you saw at the gym. :-) And don't drop dumbells onto your feet when you see them. :-)

Anonymous said...

hey kitty cat...interesting new things going on here. cesar, uts ivan. just read this again and i thought i would say hi! congrats on the move and the new job. i didnt know about the job change. sounds like everything is going good. i like that.

later gator.

ivan

Just Me said...

SM - Thanks for the good thoughts. We put in a list of demands yesterday maybe they will give us a few. Do you want to hear them? They started out as a joke but we turned them in anyway
Analyst List of Demansa
1. Flex Time
2. 4 Day Work Weeks - Or - Half Days off On Friday
3. Offices for all of the Analyst
4. Bottled Sodas / Water for the department.
5. I can't remember number 5.

Shigeki - Jogging definetly helps me get rid of the stress. I went for another jog last night and I feel great. Once I start going to the gym I will post about the hot guys I see at the gym. Maybe they will even pose for me and I will take pictures to share on my blog.

Ivan!!! - How are you? Long time no talk. How is everything in your world?