Thursday, December 29, 2005

I am jealous

I am jealous of those interesting people that always manage to find something interesting in their lives to write about. I have nothing...so I write about nothing.

I could write about how I gained 4 lbs since I have been jogging but that won't be interesting.

I could write about how I really hurt my back, that would be interesting but it would also be embarrassing.

I could write about everything that is going on at work but I am afraid that would only manage to depress me and you.

Other than that I don't have anything new to report.

5 comments:

joey said...

Sometimes, no news can be good news!

Anonymous said...

It's your blog so it doesn't have to be entertaining all the time. :-) Knowing what Cesar is up to is good enough :) Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Who said any of your blogs were interesting anyway?

Anonymous said...

You've got to write something! How else am I supposed to stay entertained at work? Why don't you comment on some news events? Anything happening right now really tick you off? How 'bout a movie review? Share, my friend, share! -SM

Just Me said...

Joey - You are right...but man...what about your news. I am so excited for you.

Dark Soul - I like your post b/c you say whatever you want without holding anything back. I should be a bit more like that.

Shigeki - I'll tell you what I am up to this weekend :) A lot of sleeping and job searching. Do you have any exciting plans for New Years?

Sarah - I don't have t.v. with the uncertainty of my job right now I haven't set up some of my basic services like phone or cable so I am just waiting to find out what is going to happen before I do anything else. But don't worry, I will write just for you.

Anonymous - Thanks for stopping by. (Asshole!)