Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ohhh, My Back

I decided to escape my family after two days. My plan was to spend Saturday, Sunday and Monday with them in Fort Worth but after Saturday and Sunday I packed my overnight bag and I came back home. No drama, I was just tired of sharing a bed with my little brother (or not so little, he is 21) and not having a moment of piece and quiet.

Yesterday I went shopping with my friend Juan and I got a great coat. I also found a really great pair of shoes but they only had the left shoe so I didn't get them. Later Chico, Juan and I went to see Memoirs of a Geisha. I was very disappointed with the movie. I was expecting it to be better because the book was so great but they left out so many of the good parts. I truly don't believe that anyone who hasn't read the book will enjoy the movie but Chico has a different opinion.

I am in so much pain right now. My back is killing me. I am not sure what I did (I do but I don't want to air out my dirty laundry) to deserve this. It hurts to walk, it hurts to sit, it even hurts laugh. I think I need some strong pain medication but I don't want to go to the doctor for back pain. I think I will just wait it out and hopefully it will go away in a few days.

Note to self: Don't try that again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm definitely calling you to get the details on this situation! -SM

Anonymous said...

They only had a left shoe? How on earth is that possible? They sell them separately?

I am so sorry about your back. Maybe, a nice little massage would be nice. Shiatsu. :-) Take good care of yourself! I hope you get better soon.

KB said...

How do two guys in one bed that are related hide their morning wood from eachother? I always wondered that.

Just Me said...

SM - I am glad we talked. :)

Shigeki - They couldn't find the right shoe and it was the only one pair they had in my size. I was very disapointed.

KB - I don't even think I want to answer that question :)