Monday, December 19, 2005

Oh what fun it is to ride.....

(I bet some of you were thinking dirty thoughts)

on a one horse open sleigh...

I am almost done Christmas shopping. I almost wish I didn't celebrate this holiday!!!! (notice the exclamation marks...I really mean this) I always feel obligated to get people gifts even if I don't like them just because they got me something. I wasn't planning on getting anything for my co-workers because I just started here and I really don't know them to well but they all got me something so now I have to do the same. I was thinking about going to Bath and Body Works and getting them a basket with goodies but I just remembered of a suggestion that was made by
  • Shigeki
  • about getting them
  • chocolates
  • and I may do just that.

    On a positive note, I am almost done Christmas shopping. I need to buy a gift for my parents, my little brother, and 4 other miscellaneous gifts. I know what I am getting everyone though. GIFTCARDS! I know it is impersonal but my parents would really appreciate a gift card rather than buying them something they will need to pack and take back with them to California. My little brother is so picky that I just don't know what to get him and the other 4...well...I just can't think of what to get them. So tonight I am going shopping and I will be done.

    On a side note - does anyone know how I can get rid of the bullet when I insert links in my post?

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Shopping for Christmas can be sometimes really difficult. I hear ya!! Chocolates can be nice. They consume all they want. :-) My favorite chocolates from the States are "Dove's" that you could get from any supermarket. :-) I so love them.

    I am not using Blogger so I am not certain how you can get rid of it. But did you type the link tag simply or you used some button to make it link? if you didn't use a tag, I'd suggest you do so. (a href="URL")the link(/a) is a way to go. Just replace () with <> :-)

    Anyway, happy pre-holiday day!

    joey said...

    For some reason you are getting list tags around your links. Feel free to email me and I'd be happy to help.

    Just Me said...

    Shigeki - I got them a Ghiradelli box set of chocolates and they loved it. I wish my friends were that easy to buy for :) I have decided they are all getting a bottle of wine with a gift card attached to it.

    Dark Soul - I love Chocolate too...especialy dark chocolate. One of my vendors sent me a box of chocolates and they included Kit Kats made with dark chocolate. I am in heaven today.

    Joey -
    Thanks for the help. I can now post without making it look like bullets. :)