Friday, November 18, 2005

Why Me?

This morning as I am getting ready for work I decide to be a rebel. That is right, I decided to be a rebel. Normally I wear a suit and tie to work but today I, Cesar the Rebel, I decided not to wear a suit and only wear slacks, a dress shirt and a tie.
I was just informed a few minutes ago that we will have a meeting with our General Counsel at 10:30 and I don't have a suit jacket to wear.

This is what happens when I am spontaneous. Next time you guys tell me that I need to step out of my box and be more spontaneous I will remind of November the 18th when I took a chance, became a rebel and wound up in a quandary.

2 comments:

KB said...

Here is the solution to your problem. Keep a jacket in your office. That way whenever you dress more casual, you'll always have a jacket for meetings that pop up and require a more formal work attire.

It's also friday, so it's acceptable to be a little casual.

Just Me said...

It wasn't as bad as I thought. There was a guy in there without a tie. :)
Everyone else was wearing a suit.