Monday, November 28, 2005

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha going to do...

Originally I thought I wasn't going to get an alarm system in my new home because I didn't want an additional bill and I didn't want to set up a home phone but after going to the police website and checking out the crime statistics I am not sure sure I can do without an alarm.



The red is either aggravated assault, murder or BMV related and the blue is either residential burglary or individual robbery.

Does't it look scary? That is a lot of red and blue.


After zooming in it doesn't look so bad.


Mostly theft, car theft and business theft. I will still have to consider getting an alarm...I don't want my home to be one of the ones that get burglarized but at the same time I don't know I want that monthly bill. We will see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez. The big map looks pretty bad. I'd hate to see what the map of our neighborhood looks like. It's probably worse. --SM

KB said...

perhaps this is something you should have looked into before purchasing your house eh? What if you moved next to a meth lab?

Just Me said...

No, I think my neighborhood is pretty safe, it is the city of Dallas that is not :)
I love my neighborhood.