Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's the little things

I am so proud of myself! Last night I was driving around running errands and there the only place I could park was on the street to so I had to attempt parallel parking. Normally if I have to parallel park I either keep driving until I find a better parking space or I pay to park OR who ever is in the car with me parks my car. Not yesterday. I was in a hurry and had to be somewhere else so instead of driving around I paralleled park without any coaching or without any embarrassing situations. It probably took me a little longer than most but I was proud never the less.
I freaking paralleled park!

Sarah...do you remember our Sears Driving School days? Would you ever have thought that I would be capable of such thing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've come a long way, baby! I, on the other hand, would rather do anything other than parallel park. -SM

Just Me said...

parallel parking is not that bad. I will make it my new life mission to teach those less fortunate than I how to parallel park, now that I have done it once I know how much time I wasted driving arond looking for a parking space when I could have just parallel parked.