Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bomb

Since my mom is home right now and she is going to have all kinds of GOOOOOD food cooked for me when I get home, I decided to take my 3 hour final during lunch today instead of doing it after work. I am not sure what happened but I completely bombed the final. Completely.
I studied so hard and I even passed up on a couple of opportunities to go out and have a good time to stay home and study.

Para desquitarme (I don't know how to say it in english but it is something like...now to get revenge) I am going to have a few drinks tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's not all that bad. Cheer up. Maybe there will be a curve! --SM

KB said...

Cesar, you always do better than you think. So I'm not worried.

Just Me said...

No, I think this time I really did bad. I had to guess on so much of the test.
I am going to need some drinks this weekend.