Thursday, November 03, 2005

Condo Bylaws

My real estate agent (who is a total and complete hottie) dropped off my paper work for the condo I put a bid on yesterday and I don't think I can move into a place that places so many restrictions on how you live your life.
Here are a few of the restrictions listed on the bylaws:

1. I can't have a waterbed in the condo...it is a structural hazard.
2. I can't carry on any immoral, improper, unlawful or offensive activities.
3. I can't keep horses, cows, hogs, sheep, goats ducks, chicken or turkeys.

Now, I can live with 1 and 3. I hate attribute and my place will be way to small to have and cows BUT how am I suppose to live my life without being able to carry on immoral or unlawful activity? I am just completely lost, I may call the whole deal off.

No, not really. I love the place. It is small but it is just me so I don't need the three bedroom house I am living in now. As it is, I only use one of the bedrooms, one of the bathrooms, the living room and the kitchen. The rest of the house goes unused.

As soon as I have pictures I will post them. I am going to have some minor work done to it before I move in :) I can't wait. It has TWO huge patios that will be great for entertaining.

2 comments:

Tortilla Gurl said...

Um...does the mirror work have anything to do with the immoral behaviors???? Ha....

KB said...

You should paint it all before you move anything in. It'll be much easier for you.