Monday, November 07, 2005

Cesar Needs

As I was surfing the net today during work I came across
  • Sam's
  • blog with a meme. So in my infinite boredom I tried it out.

    Here are the instructions...Visit
  • Google.com
  • , put your first name and the word needs in quotations (e.g., "Cesar needs" ) in the search box, and then click the Google Search button. Write down the top 10 results.

    01. Cesar needs Care
    02. Cesar needs Your Help!
    Cesareasr needs a Pal
    04. Cesar needs someone to refresh his memory on his training and keep him active.
    05. Cesar needs to be deported back to Spain
    06. Cesar - needs help!
    07. Cesar needs your feedback
    08. Cesar needs to work on its timing.
    09. Cesar needs to walk a delicate line while addressing the problem.
    10. Cesar needs to improve in the second half

    Two out of ten say I need help. I would totally agree.

    No comments: