Friday, November 11, 2005

Big Mistake

Do you guys watch Sex in the City? Did you watch the episode where Carrie is trying to get over Big (I know, she is always trying to get over Big)and she calls up her fuck buddy and thinks she could possible build a relationship and invites him to dinner only to realize they have nothing to in common?

Well, I made a similar mistake last night. I went to see a play with some friends in Fort Worth and I invited an old "friend". I was running terrible late so we grabbed a quick bite to eat and the conversation was just awkward. He is a nice guy but is just not for me I guess. He has a little to much attitude and I don't think he realizes he has attitude. On top of that he is lacking some social skills. He was falling asleep at the play, how embarrassing is that? I finally asked him to go outside.

Oh, by the way. The play was great.

No comments: