Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What is wrong with you?

Actually, what is wrong with me? As I have mentioned in previous post, I have a lot more free time at work at my new job than I use to at my old one so I when I get bored I surf the net and I read other peoples blogs. I have found some really interesting blogs out there but there is one problem. Nobody ever updates their blogs so I have nothing to read while I am bored.

What is wrong with you guys? Why don't you update your blog for me so I can be entertained?

Hopefully I won't be bored for to long, I am being placed in a special project this week that should take a lot of my time. I love the project environment, everything is critical and there is little room for mistake. Stress...how I love thee.

I hope you guys are having a blessed day. (A lady at work use to say that....do you remember her Kerry?)

1 comment:

KB said...

Stephanie Swan? I loved her.

I agree. People should update their blogs. I don't check them that often, but when I want something to read, I want something to read! :o)

BTW, I updated mine for you. It's all stuff you already know, but at least you can have something to read. I'll try to come up with something interesting to write this weekend.