Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I have found my calling!!!!

As you guys may have noticed, I have not been as available during the day for the last few weeks. If you have sent me an email and I have not replied, or if you have left me a voice mail at work and I have deleted it.....I apologize.
I have been working on presentations and training for this week and it has kept me very busy.

My presentations started on Monday and the training started on Tuesday. I conducted two training sessions yesterday and I will conduct two more for the rest of the week. Each session is about 3 to 4 hours long.

I think I have found my calling, I have really enjoyed conducting training and doing presentations. Maybe I should go work for the company that we bought the software from, I am practically an expert on it now. Or maybe I can go work for MS and conduct their training.

Do you think I can find someone to pay me to do this for a living?

1 comment:

KB said...

Heck ya you can get paid for that! how do you think they get their products name out there to clients?! I think you should look into it.

And stop deleting my messages and emails! I call and write all the time without a single responce!!!!